- Stash Knit Down Challenge Goal: Total yardage is negative by 12/31/15
- I really like this idea. Anything purchased is positive yardage and anything knit up is negative yardage. The object is to knit more than I purchase throughout the year. I'm still free to make splurge purchases but this way it happens in moderation.
- KALs: Join in all year long
- These are so much fun so I want to continue joining in as much as possible. If I can use stash then cool but if not I'm going to buy what I need and just enjoy knitting socially.
- Deep Stash: An archeological dig
- I have purchased some gorgeous yarn and I eventually forget about what I own. Any new projects will have deep stash items considered first.
- Obligatory Knitting
- I have 2 more baby blankets & 2 more family shawls to go (1 shawl is already on the needles)
- Fun Knitting
- Older Wooly Wonka Fiber kits (mainly Shakespeare) and new patterns as they are released this year for the pattern only subscription
- Knit More with Handspun
- I only knit with handspun twice in 2014 so 2015 should be at lease 4 projects
- Stash Spin Down Challenge Goal: Total ounces are negative by 12/31/15
- Similar to the knitting goal only measured in ounces instead of yardage. I really need to spin up about 2 bins worth of fiber to make my storage less overflowing.
- SALs: Join in all year long
- This helps with inspiration as to what to spin next and with having a deadline for motivation to finish it eventually
- Spin Gifted Fiber
- My parents bought me 3 pounds of BFL that I had Jennifer at Holiday Yarns dye up for me. I would like to get started on this fiber sometime this year and figure out how I want it spun up after sampling first
- Improve Skills & Comfort Level
- I can only do this if I crochet more projects. I only did 2 last year so I'd like to do at least 4 this year and using handspun preferably.
That's it. Nothing major. Nothing fancy. I'm going to leave myself a reminder to check in every month or so to see how I'm doing. It's going to be a fun year.