Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Work Much?

I swear I have been knitting each night. My days are so full with work that I just haven't had any time to read up on my normal knitting stuff. I have to remind myself to take a break these days otherwise I end up on a conference call wishing I had taken have a minute to myself. My doctor that I've been seeing for migraines said that I should work on reducing stress in my life - HA!

Anyway, I have my 5th GAAA square almost done. I think I should probably finish that tonight or tomorrow. I am participating in the 6th International Scarf Exchange this year so I'm hunting around Ravelry looking for the perfect scarf pattern for my pal that I'm matched up with. This is the first time that I've participated in a swap like this and I can't wait to get started.

I did finish knitting my Glorianna lace scarf a week or two ago but I haven't found time to block it yet. Here's a picture of my confirming measurements that I was finished:


Gracie was very eager to help me lay the scarf flat for measuring:


Samson could care less, he just wants his Mama to sit back down and knit so he can cuddle in her lap:

No comments: