Friday, February 29, 2008

GAAA - Hurt Square

I actually finished this square last week but live has been too busy for me to even think about taking pictures. I made the same mistake several times on this one on the right cable with the yarn overs. I think it was just lapses in concentration but after I finally finished I had to take a week off from cables in general. Here's the final square:


Overall I think it's very pretty and will look great in the afghan but it came out a little long for me. Thankfully I'll block everything out to size later.

Pattern: The Great American Aran Afghan - Dana Hurt square
Yarn: Plymouth Encore color 7357 worsted weight
Needles: size 7 US (4.5 mm)
Notions: cable needle & 2 stitch markers
Size before blocking: 10" x 13.5"
Time frame: about a week and a half due to all the mistakes I made

No comments: