Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Champs!

I have to take a minute to say that my heart completely stopped for the last 4 minutes of the game last night. I couldn't knit - I couldn't breathe. It was that exciting. Finally we were rewarded with a TOUCHDOWN!


My husband and I have been Giants fans for a long time. While we were living in Chicago we saw them play the Vikings and the Packers. It was tough being a fan of a visiting team but we had a great time. Over the years they haven't been a good team, it's so nice that they're really growing together now.

Normally the Super Bowl is a blow out and just boring to watch. Last night's game was the best I have ever seen. It was close the entire night and every play was important. Great job guys!

Oh - and I actually started my 4th GAAA square this weekend and I'm about 1/2 way done. Pictures tomorrow.

No comments: