Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Addiction

I have recently admitted to myself and to my family that I have an addiction. It's powerful and intoxicating. I'm addicted to knitting bags. Now that it's out in the open I'm hoping to shop more :)

Below is the Namaste Clutch that I won from Planet Purl.


I was so excited to get the charcoal version since out of all the colors that would have been the one I would pick for myself. Love. This. Bag.


Perfect Size for my lace scarf projects with spots for multiple needles.


Perfect sections for practical items needed that are non-knitting related.


Perfect price for my budget (ahem - FREE)


On Monday we took a lunch break with my parents and went to Cracker Barrel. Most of their items are over priced but I love to look. I found the cutest black bag with pick flower that was perfect for knitting (see - the addiction is always there) and at $15 I thought it was worth considering. By the end of the meal, I decided to save my money since we're in a recession and my husband just recently had to trade in for a new truck for safety issues. Next day it was waiting for me on my desk, thanks to my father who thought if I liked it that much I should have it.



So yes, not only is my husband the ever vigilant enabler - he's converted my father too. Do you think they have rehab for this?

No comments: