Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Will turned 2 today. It's crazy to even think about it. In my mind I'm still pregnant (oh wait that's just the left over baby weight) or he's still about 3 months old. He has his own mind, his own personality and he's grown into a great little boy.

We had cake and then took him to ride a carousel for the first time. He loved it!



Today is his actual birthday but he still had to go to school. I picked up some mini cupcakes for him to share with his friends to make the day special. I also let him wear his v-neck hoodie that I just barely finished on Saturday. Here he is on the way to school wearing it:


I'll post more pictures on the sweater tomorrow but today is just for the big guy. Tonight we plan to open more presents and cards from family and friends that came in the mail today and just have fun together as a family. The weather is nice enough so far that we might be able to play outside!

No comments: