Thursday, August 20, 2009

Finished Object - Cable Blanket

I finished the cable blanket last night with about a month to go before the baby shower. YAY! It's so nice to be able to finish early and not have to rush. I'm glad I was able to cast off last night because it was getting so big that my fore arms and wrists were starting to hurt after knitting each night. I'm excited to cast on another pair of lightweight socks next!


Details
Pattern: Cable Blanket by Debbie Bliss in Simply Baby
Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton Ease in almond
Needles: US 6 & 3 circulars
Time frame: April 24 - August 19, 2009


Love the yarn, love the pattern - love making baby blankets as long as I have plenty of time!

2 comments:

isaquarel said...

elle est très belle je crois que je vais la tricoter bientôt!!!!!;o))))

Deb said...

I love the look and am looking for ideas to make 12 in blocks for the aran afghan to replace squares I don't like...do you have a pattern for it?