Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm In!

I saw a reference to National Blog Posting Month over on Robyn's blog and I thought it sounded like fun. You sign up to post every day for the month of November and you might be selected randomly for a prize. Since I love contests I signed up, here's my profile.

Let me give you a warning now though. If I'm knitting on the same thing for a week I don't think I can make that interesting enough to talk about every day. Expect some non knitting related posts over the next month. I will try my best to stay interesting.

It's a great exercise in getting me to write again. I used to write all the time when I was younger. I found that now that I'm happy and satisfied with my life I don't have the urge to write. Somehow I got the strange notion that I have to be miserable to write passionately. I will admit that my work has a much higher quality when I'm upset but I wouldn't trade that for the world right now. It's a strange feeling being satisfied with your life. Sure I could always lose that 50 pounds and make more money but overall I am simply happy.

Anyway . . . you've been warned :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I joined up too!