Monday, September 17, 2007

Festival Booty!

As in yarn treasure!

I purchased 2 hanks of Fingerlakes Yarns this weekend in beautiful purple tones. It's called Soft Wool and it's 4 ounces of 100% wool. My mom helped me choose the color and I plan to make My So Called Scarf with it and give it to her for Christmas.


PICT1414, originally uploaded by MotherHenKnits.

I also picked out some 100% alpaca too but my father snatched it up first to save for a Christmas present for me. I'm very excited to get those 2 hanks but I can definitely wait. I'm having issues with wanting to start so many projects that I'm resorting to a schedule so that I don't end up rushing. I'm normally fine with just knowing the next project I would like to start but now I've got 4-5 on my list and it's weighing on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yooh, that looks totally yummy!