Tuesday, September 18, 2007

White Christmas square #2

On the weekends I've replaced my dishcloth knitting with the White Christmas squares project. This is square #2 and I'm using a simple basketweave pattern from my Vogue Knitting book. I love this pattern and I was thinking about working it up into a scarf some day but with this square I get to scratch my basketweave itch and get some good work done for charity!


PICT1423
Originally uploaded by MotherHenKnits


I'm still working on the Palindrome scarf and I'm in no hurry to finish. It's a joy to work on and honestly, I just don't know which project to pick next for my main knitting. Do I start on the sweater for my father-in-law and try to get it done before Christmas? Do I be responsible and work up another Great American Aran Afghan square like my original goal was intended for every other project? Do I dive into that luscious purple yarn and knit up the scarf for my mom?

Decisions are just too hard!

1 comment:

Windyridge said...

We have a cat named Cistero because he was a stray found in Cicero. Make sense? Actually the kids mispronounced Cicero and the name stuck. They were young at the time!
Thanks for stopping by. I lke your blog. please stop in again for a visit especially since you don't live too far away!