Monday, July 9, 2007

Vacation from my Vacation

Wow - what a nice vacation! We took a road trip to look at some property for sale - we didn't buy it but it was a fun drive. We puttered around the house, got some major yard work done and spent some time at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo. Here's a great shot that my husband took of one of the lions resting:


Don't you want to just reach out and scratch her behind the ears?!?! It's a nice zoo overall. It's a bit small but for comparison the last zoo I went to was in San Diego and that rocked. Here's Will pretending to be a penguin:


I was hoping to finish that lace scarf but it just didn't happen. I did get done 2 more dishcloths and started one more - very exciting stuff to blog about. I'm going to cast on a sock just to mix it up a little for tonight's knitting club get together.

The best part of vacation was spending a ton of time with The Big Guy. He is just our whole world and I can't get enough of him. I'm going through major withdrawal today after having a whole week with him. I know that daycare/school is good for him but man, Mondays suck.

No comments: