Friday, July 13, 2007

Eris Progress

My in-laws are staying with us for a couple days and I got to check in on how my mother-in-law is coming along with my Eris sweater. You may remember that we frogged the entire sweater that she made for my birthday and selected this great pattern instead. She says it's a challenging project but she's really liking how the cables are turning out. This is her progress so far:
This piece will be the collar. Here's a close up of the cable work that will be on back of the neck:

So cool! It's going to look great when she's finished.

I don't have much to share of my own knitting. I thought I was finally done with the lace scarf but after another measurement I have 3-5 more inches to go. I don't want to sound like I'm sick of this at all. I'm just very excited to get working on GAAA again.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: