After some prodding from my peeps at KnittingHelp.com I decided to frog. It took me about an hour but I slowly un-knit 6 rows of my Branching Out lace scarf and finally found my mistake. I had added an extra yarn over. That's it. Nothing ridiculously hard to fix. It felt so good to find that.
I celebrated my efforts by sitting on our back deck with my husband and having a nice fire. I worked on my cotton dishcloth here and there but mainly we just sat, talked and enjoyed the 5 foot flames. His reasoning for the big fire was we needed to keep warm and I needed light to knit. My husband is a bit of a fire bug! I would have got pictures but I was too afraid that my camera would melt :)