Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Always Working on Something

I had no luck finding a sock pattern for my Wool of the Andes yarn so I ended up casting on a dishcloth instead for my "social" knitting project. I absolutely can't work on lace and talk to people at the same time. I'm using the Sugar'n Cream cotton yarn in Painted Desert with a Lion Brand Knitted Dish Cloth pattern. It's cute and doesn't take much thinking.


I really like how bright the colors are. I'll probably finish it this weekend since we're heading up north again. At this rate I'll have all of my cotton yarn knitted up by Christmas. I'm really hoping that my family gets me yarn or gift cards for Christmas this year. By the time December gets here I'll have not purchased yarn in over 1 year and 3 months. I will definitely be ready to splurge!

No comments: