Wednesday, June 6, 2007

It's Froggin' Time

Ugh. I should know this by now. Never, never, never knit lace when your tired. Especially since I didn't use a lifeline. I know! It was such an easy pattern that I thought I didn't need a lifeline. Here's the mess:

I'm going to hop over to Knitting Help and see if my peeps can advise me what to do next. There's a KAL for this pattern and they're great about helping in the forums. I think my options are to somehow increase somewhere and just move on or to carefully unknit the last several rows until I can find my mistake. So frustrating.

I wasn't even scheduled to knit last night. I was going to spin after using the Spinning Wheel web ring for inspiration but my contact bugged out and I had to wear my glasses for the rest of the night. I haven't mastered spinning with glasses yet. Serves me right though I guess.

No comments: