Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friday Night Fun

No knitting last night but it was well worth it. We went out to dinner with 2 other couples and then enjoyed a couple games of bowling. Lots of fun and laughing pretty much all night long. I'd share pictures but I think I'll just keep them for blackmailing :)

I bowled a 100 and then a 130. Not too shabby!

I woke up without a voice this morning so I'm going to try taking DayQuil and eating hot soup. I definitely need this to pass because it will be impossible to work on Monday without having a voice. I really can't afford to call in sick either because there's too much work to do whenever I take a full week off. It takes half a week just to catch up!

But if I did call in sick to rest up I could enjoy a full day of knitting . . .

No comments: