Sunday, November 18, 2007

Slanting Scarf

BTW - I'm still looking for people to sign up for the PIF Exchange. If you're interested you'll need to comment on my post here. Come on! Let's make the world a better place with handmade gifts! I'm going to make some fun candles as soon as I get 3 people to sign up.

**

I'm going to assume that my counter tops are accurate with right angles for their corners:


Last night I finished up my knitting on the Oddball Baby blanket and picked up the Christmas scarf. I fixed the mistake that I had made a week ago and got back to knitting without looking at the pattern. After about an hour I couldn't tell if I had made an even bigger mistake because I noticed that the scarf is coming of my needles at an angle. It shouldn't be a big deal once it's all done and cast off but it did cause some concern last night for about 10 minutes where I could have sworn I did something wrong. Just another night of knitting and contemplating possible mistakes I guess . . .

No comments: