Friday, November 30, 2007

I Did It!



Whoo-hooo!!!

I completed the National Blog Posting Month challenge! This post is my last one for the month of November and I'm so glad it's finally done. I love a good challenge with prizes but posting on the weekends is just not fun.

It was a neat thing to try to see if I could really do it but let's be honest - my motivation was the prizes. The odds are that I won't win anything at all. If that should be the case then I'm going to reward myself with something unusual. Maybe a skein or two of funky yarn that I would not normally buy because of the price (Noro, Lorna's Laces, Debbis Bliss) or maybe a set of rosewood needles from my LYS. I may just take a trip to my LYS without anything in mind and see what fancies me.

I will not be posting this weekend to take a break so on Monday normal knitting, spinning and adorable baby/cat topics will be back in full effect. I have 22 days left to finish that sweater - it's going to be close!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! hehe, so now the question is going to be... are you going to post at all in December, or are you all posted out? ;)